Saturday, January 9, 2010

Upcoming Nuclear Blast Releases

I was looking back through the latest issue of Decibel earlier and came across an ad from Nuclear Blast announcing upcoming releases this year. It looks to be a pretty busy year:

Dimmu Borgir: We'll see, I wasn't terribly impressed with their last album.

Soilwork: No, Soilwork hasn't been good in years.

Meshuggah: Probably not. I liked their early material but their later material is not terribly listenable.

Testament: Count me in.

Exodus: The sequel to their last album. I'll be checking this out.

Wintersun: The long awaited follow-up. I have been looking forward to this for a couple years now. The release date has been pushed back multiple times already.

Decrepit Birth: I was very impressed with their last album. I might give this a shot.

Arsis: I will definitely be looking for this.

Annotations of an Autopsy: Pass.

Cathedral: I'll have to hear samples before making up my mind.

Mnemic: Fuck no.

Immolation: Fuck yes.

Unleashed: This band made an absolutely amazing album last time. I am eager to hear this.

Agnostic Front: No.

All Shall Perish: Doesn't do it for me. Not bad though. I might sample it and see.

The Crinn: Never heard of them. Don't know what the name means.

Blind Guardian: Finally a new album from the power metal masters.

So yeah, a very busy year coming up. I already have a long list of albums coming out this year that I am looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment