Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cataloguing My Metal Collection Pt. 36

ARTIST:  Various
ORIGIN:  Various
TITLE:  Skullcrushers
LABEL:  Relativity Records
YEAR:  1993
GENRE:  Various
FAVORITE SONG:  Suicidal Tendencies: "You Can't Bring Me Down"
NOTES:   This is without a doubt my favorite compilation album in my collection.  As you can tell I was picking up a lot of these things in my early years as a metalhead.  Much of the reason for that was to discover new music.  This one definitely helped.  I eventually picked up albums by every band on here with only the exception of Nuclear Assault.  And it is not as if I have been avoiding that band.  This one featured great songs by Exodus, Celtic Frost, Voivod, Death, and Obituary among others.  A terrific compilation.

No comments:

Post a Comment