Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekly Recap: Mar. 28-Apr. 3

Well, this post is a couple of days late. I'm having computer problems at home and this morning was the first time I was able to have access to a computer since Friday night. The bulb on my laptop screen went out on Friday night and it being a holiday weekend, I have not had a chance to get it in to get fixed. I'm honestly not sure whether to fix it or buy a new laptop, it depends on how much it will cost to fix.

Friday night, my fiancee had an assignment due online for one of her classes. We did not have a computer, so we had to come to my office. The last person who left apparently did not properly arm the security alarm. So, when I punched in the code it actually armed it. The alarm went off a couple minutes later and I disarmed it. I thought everything was okay, until I got a call from police dispatch about fifteen minutes later asking me to meet the police outside. I explained everything and they went on their way.

Saturday night, my fiancee and I went to Sioux City, Iowa to do a little shopping and go to eat. While trying to find my way around the mall parking lot, I drew the attention of another police officer who pulled me over for driving erratically. I explained the situation and he let me go.

While in Sioux City, I went to F.Y.E. at the mall. That's actually a pretty decent store for metal. I picked up the new Gama Bomb and one of the reissued Toxic Holocaust albums.

What a week.

No metal news. Here's the list:
1349: Hellfire
Alice in Chains: Alice in Chains
Alice in Chains: Black Gives Way to Blue
Alice in Chains: Dirt
Alice in Chains: Nothing Safe: Best of the Box
Amorphis: Silent Waters
Arckanum: ÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞ
Arch Enemy: Rise of the Tyrant
Arsis: Starve for the Devil
Artillery: When Death Comes
Azaghal: Omega
Bal-Sagoth: The Power Cosmic
Belphegor: Pestapokalypse VI
Black Sabbath: Black Sabbath
Black Sabbath: Heaven and Hell
Black Sabbath: Master of Reality
Black Sabbath: Paranoid
Black Sabbath: Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath
Black Sabbath: The Dio Years
Black Sabbath: Vol. 4
Blood Red Throne: Affiliated with the Suffering
Blood Ritual: Black Grimoire
Cradle of Filth: Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder
Danzig: Danzig
Danzig: II-Lucifuge
Danzig: III-How the Gods Kill
Danzig: Thrall-Demonsweatlive
Darkness We Feel
Destruktor: Nuclear Storm
Dimmu Borgir: In Sorte Diaboli
Dio: Holy Diver
Dio: The Last in Line
Down: III-Over the Under
Einherjer: Blot
Enslaved: Vertebrae
Exhorder: Slaughter in the Vatican
Exhorder: The Law
Gamma Ray: Somewhere Out in Space
Heaven & Hell: The Devil You Know
Helstar: The King of Hell
High on Fire: Death is this Communion
Immolation: Failures for GodsImperial Vengeance: At the Going Down of the Sun
Insomnium: Across the Dark
King's-Evil: Deletion of Humanoise
Landmine Marathon: Rusted Eyes Awake
Lion's Share: Dark Hours
Luna Ad Noctum: Dimness' Profound
Melechesh: Sphynx
Nitro: O.F.R.
Nocturnal Fear: Metal of Honor
Orphaned Land: The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR
Overkill: Immortalis
Rotting Christ: Non-Serviam
Rotting Christ: Passage to Arcturo
Samael: Reign of Light
Satan's Host: Power, Purity, Perfection-999
Sigh: Scenes from Hell
Skeletonwitch: Beyond the Permafrost
Skeletonwitch: Breathing the Fire
Slayer: Hell Awaits
Slayer: Reign in Blood
Slayer: Seasons in the Abyss
Slayer: Show No Mercy
Slayer: South of Heaven
The Absence: Riders of the Plague
The Black Dahlia Murder: Deflorate
The Black Dahlia Murder: Nocturnal
Voivod: Nothingface
Vomitory: Redemption
Wormed: Planisphaerium
Yyrkoon: Occult Medicine

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. MetallattorneyApril 14, 2010 at 2:46 PM

    Ha ha... my little law breaker.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reserve the right to begin singing Judas Priest's "Breaking the Law".

    ReplyDelete