Monday, July 25, 2011

My 100 Favorite Metal Bands Pt. 83: Satan's Host

I considered Satan's Host for this list even before hearing their latest album, but they were barely off the list. I liked their take on black/thrash/death whatever metal quite a bit but just not quite enough to make it here. That all changed with their latest release. Their new album is so incredible that it stands as the favorite to be the Album of the Year for me this year. Satan's Host has always been driven by Patrick Evil's guitar heroics, but this release was on a whole other level. The reunion with original singer Harry Conklin of Jag Panzer brought so much more to the table musically as well. Like I said, they were in the running to make this list before, but with this album, they sealed it.

FAVORITE ALBUM: BY THE HANDS OF THE DEVIL

No comments:

Post a Comment