Saturday, May 7, 2011

My 100 Favorite Metal Bands Pt. 25: Danzig

Yes, Evil Elvis is here on this list. As one of the early metal bands that I first remember enjoying, Danzig has been a big part of my musical exploration. Of course this was around the time that the Thrall-Demonsweatlive EP was released and the live version of "Mother" was all over the TV and radio. Ah, memories. The full-length albums though are even better. Danzig has gone through some interesting musical changes over the years and have made some missteps. The band's first four albums though stand the test of time.

FAVORITE ALBUM: III-HOW THE GODS KILL

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I, too, am a long-time fan, though I came to it because the album cover for the first album intrigued me. It was one of those music club catalogs where I found it.

    ReplyDelete