Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weekly Recap: 6/20-6/26

I started the week out on Monday asking for recommendations for posts. I was somewhat surprised at the response to be honest. I still have planned a couple of posts next week to cover everything. Expect a post about my opinions on Varg Vikernes/Burzum and a post about Norwegian vs. Swedish black metal. As Thursday is the first day of July, also keep an eye out for my Best of 2010 So Far post.

This week I finished my project of converting my tapes and records to CDs. I have yet to listen to them at this time to find out if the recording quality was any good. I'm not too worried about that though. It was a bit of a slow week at work. I only had court once this week. That's okay, because I have three criminal arraignments Monday morning alone. Hastings continued to confuse me as it stocked Danzig's new album. Still no Watain, Nevermore, or Nachtmystium though. My fiancee finished her first session of summer school. It will be nice that she won't have to study late at night for a week, until second session starts. My friend welcomed a baby boy on Thursday.

Ozzy Osbourne released a new album this week. I am not terribly interested in checking that out. Ozzy needs to retire. Danzig's new album was also released, which was surprisingly good. The Big Four tour is going reasonably well. I would love it if it came to the U.S.

Anacrusis: Manic Impressions
Artillery: Through the Years
Blood Stained Dusk: Black Faith InquisitionBloodbath: The Fathomless Mastery
Bolt Thrower: Mercenary
Brain Drill: Quantum Catastrophe
Cadaver Inc.: Discipline
Cannibal Corpse: Tomb of the Mutilated
Carcass: Symphonies of Sickness
Cauldron: Chained to the Nite
Charred Walls of the Damned: Charred Walls of the Damned
Cradle of Filth: Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder
Danzig: Deth Red Sabaoth
Deceased...: Behind the Mourner's Veil
Evile: Enter the Grave
Evile: Infected Nations
Godless Rising: Rising Hatred
Gorgoroth: Incipit Satan
Heathen: Breaking the Silence
Heathen: Victims of Deception
Impaled Nazarene: Nihil
King Diamond: The Spider's Lullabye
Kreator: Endless Pain
Lethal: Programmed
Megadeth: Endgame
Megadeth: So Far, So Good...So What!
Metal Church: This Present Wasteland
Metalhit.com
Metallica: Live Concert 10/26/08
Morbid Angel: Blessed are the Sick
Nailbomb: Proud to Commit Commercial Suicide
Napalm Death: Fear, Emptiness, Despair
Necrovation: Breed Deadness Blood
Nitro: O.F.R.
Nocturnus: The Key
Omnium Gatherum: The Red Shift
Primal Fear: Black Sun
Razor: Violent Restitution
Sacrifice: Forward to Termination
Sinister: Diabolical Summoning
Skyclad: Prince of the Poverty Line
Slaughter: Strappado
Sodom: Tapping the Vein
Solitude Aeturnus: Beyond the Crimson Horizon
Suffocation: Despise the Sun
The Gates of Slumber: Hymns of Blood and Thunder
Tiamat: A Deeper Kind of Slumber
Tribes of Neurot & Walking Time Bombs: Static Migration
Trivium: Shogun
Voivod: Negatron
W.A.S.P.: The Last Command
W.A.S.P.: WASP
Warbeast: Krush the Enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment