Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Humorous Youtube Video of the Day



So apparently all metal is Satanic and the kid namedrops Metallica, Black Sabbath, and Iron Maiden. Interesting. Look, I'm not going to make fun of the kid too much. He's young and probably pretty sheltered. What I really find funny though, is if you double click on the video, it will take you to the Youtube page and you can read all the comments from people blasting this kid and trying to take him to school on metal. It's one person's opinion people. It really doesn't affect you at all. If he doesn't like metal, fine. I just think his rationale is hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. He provides no rationale, but we're supposed to provide rationale if we oppose his view.

    This kid is a home-schooled, sheltered little boy. Look, I don't expect everyone to like metal either. It's not for everyone. But why is it that people have to go out of their way to criticize it? I guess you fear what you don't understand.

    ReplyDelete