Monday, May 11, 2009

Annoying Music Fans Pt. 2: Straight Edge

I have no idea if it's one word or two and frankly, I don't give a fuck. Straight edge people are fucking annoying. It's a movement (apparently they get offended if you call it a lifestyle) in which the participants do not use drugs or drink alcohol AT ALL and they listen to horrible hardcore music. Frankly, I would have to be drunk to enjoy their shitty music, but I digress. The annoying thing about them is their righteous, holier-than-thou self-image. You don't use drugs or alcohol, good for you, would you like a fucking cookie? Look, I don't need to drink alcohol or use drugs to have a good time either. I am 28 years old, never been drunk, never smoked a cigarette, never used drugs. You know what the difference between me and straight edge people is (besides the fact that metal is a hell of a lot better than hardcore)? I DON'T FUCKING MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT!!!! The other thing that pisses me off about these social rejects is the fact that they view drug and alcohol use as something that will IMMEDIATELY fuck up your life. Sure it's possible if you're retarded about how you use these things. But it's not fucking likely. Watch the fucking video.

No comments:

Post a Comment