Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cataloguing My Metal Collection Pt. 9

ARTIST:  Various
ORIGIN:  Various
TITLE:  Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey: Music from the Motion Picture
LABEL:  Interscope Records
YEAR:  1991
GENRE:  Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
FAVORITE SONG:  Megadeth: "Go to Hell"
NOTES:  I think this cost me a buck and I bought it at the same time as the previous Queensryche album.  It was cheap and featured music by a bunch of bands I felt that I should be listening to as an impressionable young metalhead, such as Kiss, Slaughter, and others.  Hey, I was pretty naive.  There is some terrible stuff on here too.  That being said, it does feature some hard-to-find tracks by Megadeth, Faith No More, and King's X which are about the only reasons to actually listen to it.  I am not the proudest of owning this but at least it was cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment