Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cataloguing My Metal Collection Pt. 92


ARTIST:  Testament
ORIGIN:  Oakland, CA (United States)
TITLE:  Signs of Chaos: The Best of Testament
LABEL:  Burnt Offerings
YEAR:  1997
GENRE:  Thrash Metal
FAVORITE SONG:  "Return to Serenity"
NOTES:  Another rare Greatest Hits albums in my collection.  I got it because I loved "Return to Serenity" and at the time this was the only album by the band with that song on it that I could find.  This also has a couple of unreleased covers which are basically worthless.  It does provide a nice mix of the band's albums released to that point, including the decidedly more death metal Demonic album.  It was a nice look into the band's larger history that I was previously unaware of, but that is pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment