Saturday, September 22, 2012

Site News

You might have noticed an increase in posting this week.  I wouldn't expect it to continue.  I have not been as busy this week, but starting the first week in October, I have a lot of trials scheduled.  However, I am trying to set aside time each day to try to get through one post.  It helps that I recently went on a bit of a CD buying binge when there was a big sale at the local music store.  So I have a lot to review.  Add in trying to catch up on Reader Submissions and bringing stuff over from Full Metal Attorney and I have quite a bit ready to go right now.  I will try my best to keep going.  I just ask for patience.

1 comment:

  1. Well hopefully you're able to maintain your output, but if not I'm certainly in no position to judge.

    ReplyDelete