Friday, May 29, 2020

My Last Post?

I have been doing this blog for several years now and the last year and a half I have been working really hard to do a post every day.  Yet, I seldomly receive more than 20 views on any post for quite some time now.  I enjoy doing album reviews, but if no one is really paying attention any more, I guess I do not see a lot of reason to keep going.  Certainly not with content every single day.  It takes quite awhile to do a post every day.  Listening to the album a couple of times and then writing a review usually takes about two to three hours.  Time that I could better spend elsewhere.  I do not want this to come across as overly negative, but there has been virtually no interaction with readers for quite some time either.  Only a few random comments over the last year and a half that I have been writing posts every day.  So, I guess I am saying that I will probably not be doing posts daily any more.  At least for awhile.  I will still probably do concert posts and I will still probably cover the new releases that come out this year.  I will definitely do an end of the year post, but maybe it's time to move on to something else.

3 comments: