Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What I've Been Listening To

I have not been keeping very good track of things during my hiatus from posting on this blog. But, here's a rough idea of some of the stuff I have been listening to:

Unleashed
Amon Amarth
Deceased...
Darkthrone
Lightning Swords of Death
Vomit Remnants
Razor of Occam
Brain Drill
Woe of Tyrants

I was on a big Deceased... kick last week and listened to all of my albums by them, and I do have quite a few. I have not bought anything new in a long time. Most of my money has been going to trying to get my law firm off the ground. I do have four criminal court appointments going right now. I think the most challenging part of this will be trying to get clients. Advertising is a must.

I do want to thank the individuals who commented for their support as well as my fiancee for hers. I will probably be writing reviews here shortly. As I mentioned I do not have any new albums, although there are quite a few that I want. Lots of good stuff has been coming out. My wantlist includes the new albums (and some older ones) from the following:

Cradle of Filth (bit of a guilty pleasure, but they're better than Dimmu Borgir these days)
The Crown
Sacrifice
Heathen
Forbidden
Atheist
Hail of Bullets
Sodom
Grand Magus
Kamelot
Vektor
Voivod
Fleshgod Apocalypse

3 comments:

  1. I want to wish you luck again. I haven't listened to the latest CoF, so I can't tell you whether I agree, but I can't fault you for listening to them as they're actually quite good, sometimes. Why would you let a little theoretical embarrassment get in the way of listening to something?

    I never did write a review for it, but I listened to the new Kamelot and I'm not sure what to think about it. It's my first album by the band, and I don't think I liked it very much. Not that it was bad, or at least I don't think so . . . I just don't think it was for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if the new Kamelot CD is similar to their past albums? I actually really like Kamelot, and I am hoping I like their new CD. It is one of the few that both Metallattorney and I enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly have no idea whatsoever. I have nothing to compare it to. I've heard it called one of their best albums, though.

    ReplyDelete