Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekly Recap: 10/31-11/6

Well last Sunday was Halloween. My fiancee decided this year to dress up the rabbit, a checkered giant named Genghis. She decided to dress him as a dragon this year. We just kind of hung around the house for the holiday and carved pumpkins.

My trial date has been set for November 16. I will not be quite as active until that trial is over. It's kind of a stressful one.

I did finally get the new Melechesh album on Friday, and already posted my impressions on it.

Amon Amarth: Once Sent from the Golden Hall
At the Gates: Slaughter of the Soul
At the Gates: The Red in the Sky is Ours
Blind Guardian: Imaginations from the Other Side
Cathedral: Carnival Bizarre
Cauldron: Chained to the Nite
Cradle of Filth: Cruelty and the Beast
Cradle of Filth: Middian
Dark Funeral: Attera Totus Sanctus
Dark Funeral: Secrets of the Black Arts
Dark Tranquillity: The Gallery
Death: Symbolic
Drawn and Quartered: Merciless Hammer of Lucifer
Emperor: In the Nightside Eclipse
God Dethroned: Passiondale
Immolation: Dawn of Possession
Immolation: Failures for Gods
Immolation: Majesty and Decay
Immolation: Shadows in the Light
Incantation: Diabolical Possession
Incantation: Onward to Golgotha
King Diamond: "Them"
Lion's Share: Dark Hours
Melechesh: Sphynx
Melechesh: The Epigenesis
My Dying Bride: For Lies I Sire
My Dying Bride: The Angel and the Dark River
Necrodeath: Into the Macabre
Panzerchrist: Soul Collector
Satyricon: Dark Medieval Times
Unleashed: As Yggdrasil Trembles
Unleashed: Hammer Battalion

No comments:

Post a Comment