Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekly Recap: 10/24-10/30

I'm getting ready for a couple of trials in November, which is why my posting has not been as frequent lately. Hopefully, things will pick back up once these are out of the way. My fiancee and I went back to our home town for the weekend. I took her to the pumpkin patch on Saturday as one of our Halloween rituals. My dad and I went to the Nebraska football game on Saturday. Other than that, not much to report.

Abigail Williams: Legend
Acid Bath: When the Kite Strong Pops
Benediction: Killing Music
Blind Guardian: At the Edge of Time
Coldworker: Rotting Paradise
Corrosion of Conformity: Deliverance
Cradle of Filth: Bitter Suites to Succubi
Cradle of Filth: Cruelty and the Beast
Cradle of Filth: Dusk and Her Embrace
Cradle of Filth: Lovecraft and Witch Hearts
Cradle of Filth: Nymphetamine
Cradle of Filth: Thornography
Darkane: Insanity
Enslaved: Axioma Ethica Odini
Exodus: Fabulous Disaster
Hammerfall: Threshold
In Flames: Lunar Strain
Kataklysm: Heaven's Venom
Mantic Ritual: Executioner
Mayhem: De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
Metal Church: This Present Wasteland
Pro-Pain: Foul Taste of Freedom
Seance: Awakening of the Gods
Testament: Low
The Absence: Enemy Unbound
Tribulation: The Horror
Voivod: Negatron
Voivod: Nothingface
Wastelander: Wardrive
Wolfpack Unleashed: Anthems of Resistance

No comments:

Post a Comment