Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekly Recap: 8/22-8/28

I had a hearing on temporary custody orders this last week, which I managed to win for my client. That was pretty gratifying. I have also recently discovered that I enjoy cooking for my fiancee. It's not the cooking part I think, it's more that I am doing something for her. I have made a few minor changes to the site, mostly including links to some of the blogs I read and my metal collection on Encyclopedia Metallum. Check em out.

Alice in Chains: Dirt
Anacrusis: Manic Impressions
Annihilator: The Best Of
Anvil: Forged in Fire
Black Sabbath: Black Sabbath
Bonded by Blood: Exiled to Earth
Cadaver Inc.: Discipline
Carnifex: Hell Chose Me
Cephalotripsy: Uterovaginal Insertion of Extirpated Anomalies
Celtic Frost: To Mega Therion
Danzig: Danzig
Dawn of Azazel: Relentless
Deceased...: Beyond the Mourner's Veil
Decrepit Birth: Polarity
Defeated Sanity: Chapters of Repugnance
Despised Icon: Day of Mourning
Dio: The Last in Line
Dokken: Tooth and Nail
Dying Fetus: Killing on Adrenaline
Embalmer: There was Blood Everywhere
Enslaved: Below the Lights
Enslaved: Isa
Entorturement: Descend into Depravity
Exciter: Heavy Metal Maniac
Exodus: Bonded by Blood
Fates Warning: No Exit
Godless Rising: Rising Hatred
Helloween: Helloween/Walls of Jericho
Hour of 13: Hour of 13
I: Between Two Worlds
Infernaeon: A Symphony of Suffering
Inner Thought: Perspectives
Iron Maiden: The Final Frontier
Melechesh: Emissaries
Melechesh: SphynxMetal Edge Nov./Dec. 1997
Morbid Angel: Blessed are the Sick
Necrovation: Breed Deadness Blood
Nirvana 2002: Recordings 89-91
Orphaned Land: Mabool
Orphaned Land: The Never-Ending Way of ORwarriOR
Overkill: Feel the Fire
Pharaoh: Be Gone
Possessed: Seven Churches
Primordial: A Journey's End
Pyrexia: Sermon of Mockery
Razor: Violent Restitution
Slayer: Hell Awaits
The Black Dahlia Murder: Deflorate
The Crown: Possessed 13
The Gates of Slumber: Hymns of Blood and Thunder
Tsjuder: Desert Northern Hell
Voivod: Nothingface
Vreid: Pitch Black Brigade
W.A.S.P.: The Last Command
W.A.S.P.: W.A.S.P.
Watain: Lawless Darkness
Xenomorph: Empyreal Regimes

No comments:

Post a Comment