Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

One of my resolutions this year will be to get back to blogging here with more regularity.  It has been a little tough finding time lately.  I have been quite busy with work, the new home, and the holidays.  I also have not been as active in finding new music lately.  I will have a top albums of 2013 going up as soon as I have it written.  I have to work on it though because I have not even begun to compile it.

To the Anonymous idiot who commented the other day on a four-plus-year-old post complaining of my views on Soulfly, one of the advantages of writing my own blog means that my opinion is the only one that matters here.  If you don't like it, go somewhere else.  Soulfly sucked for a long time, they are only slightly better now.  Or had you forgotten the "Jumpdafuckup" era?  Sepultura sucks now too, so I have no idea what you were trying to prove by telling me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment