Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Haul and Upcoming Posts

Well it was a pretty decent Christmas for me. My wonderful wife felt bad that I have been unable to buy many albums this year, so she bought me three. They were the new albums by Iced Earth, Vader, and Warbringer. My little brother also bought me the new Obscura album, so four new albums after several months with only one or two.

Next week, I will begin my end of the year lists, so look out for those. My big jury trial scheduled for the entire week settled just recently, so I should have time to do some posting.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you have to say about them. I recall Decibel was not impressed with Warbringer, and I can't remember what they had to say about Iced Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have liked Warbringer for quite some time, so I am not sure what Decibel's issue with them is. I found myself very pleasantly surprised with Iced Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To clarify, I don't think they disliked their previous album, but they weren't impressed with the new one.

    ReplyDelete