Monday, August 15, 2011

Bands Left Off the Top 100

Okay, so now that I am done with the Top 100, I wanted to take a quick moment to reflect on some of the groups that were left off. Even with 100 bands, there were several that I really like that I just did not have room for. So with that in mind, here are some bands that were difficult to leave off:

AHAB
ANGELCORPSE
ANTHRAX
ARGHOSLENT
ARSIS
ARTILLERY
ATHEIST
AUTOPSY
BESTIAL WARLUST
BLOODBATH
CANNIBAL CORPSE
CROWBAR
CYNIC
DAYLIGHT DIES
DEMILICH
DESTRUCTION
DEW-SCENTED
DIO
DYING FETUS
EXHORDER
FAITH NO MORE
HAIL OF BULLETS
HEATHEN
INTO ETERNITY
JUNGLE ROT
KALMAH
KING DIAMOND
LANDMINE MARATHON
MASTER
MAYHEM
MY DYING BRIDE
ORPHANED LAND
PANTERA
PANZERCHRIST
POSSESSED
PSYCROPTIC
ROOT
SABBAT (English band and Japanese band)
SONATA ARCTICA
SWALLOW THE SUN
THE CROWN
TOXIC HOLOCAUST
VOMITORY
WATAIN
WHITE ZOMBIE

Thoughts? Other bands I forgot or that you are surprised were not present?

No comments:

Post a Comment