Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Apparently Isis Broke Up

I have made my feelings (or lack thereof) of this band pretty well-known on this blog. I respect them as musicians, I just don't care for their music personally. I just wanted to do a quick post to point out that I am aware they are done. The whole post-metal thing never appealed to me. Neurosis, Isis, Cult of Luna, their legions upon legions of copycats, the whole thing never did it for me. I'm not sad to see them call it a day, but it's not like I'm jumping for joy either.

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad. But after I read this, I looked it up, and I'm glad they decided to call it quits for the right reasons. They wanted to quit because they had done everything they wanted to do with Isis, and rather than stretch it out for money, they quit.

    ReplyDelete