Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Juggalos Classified as Gang Now?

http://www.metalsucks.net/2009/09/22/bloods-crips-juggalos/

Huh. Maybe I should be watching my back.

I lived in a very small town for a couple of years. I know just how bored police officers can get. I was once pulled over for driving four miles over the speed limit on the highway. However, to classify a group like this as a gang is pretty absurd. I remember watching a documentary talking about straightedge as being a gang, and was surprised by that as well. Just because a bunch of fucking idiots hang out together and do stupid shit, does not mean they have organized as a gang.

The effect of the classification is that if, and when, any juggalos get in trouble with the law where they are so classified, they now have potentially more serious charges against them. All this for listening to a terrible band.

No comments:

Post a Comment